Delivery per order just £12.95 (however many plants).
Phormium tenax ‘Purpureum’
New Zealand Flax
- Situation: Full or part sun, most soils
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Grows to: 2m x 1.5m
Here are five reasons to plant this red Phormium tenax:
- Very hardy – will tolerate most conditions except full shade. Tremendously effective in exposed coastal conditions.
- Impact – the vigorous clump-forming nature of the Phormium tenax creates an excellent focal point quick time.
- Coastal – you live on the coast, nothing seems to work – this will.
- Low maintenance – once established Phormium tenax requries very little care, just a tidy up of old growth a couple of times a year. Additional watering or feeding will be unnecessary unless potted. Phormium tenax ‘Purpureum’ is happy in most soils too.
- Themed – its appearance lends itself to palm trees, Australisian planting schemes, dry gardens and even Mediterranean planting schemes
We grow and sell plants everyday, it's what we do, it's all we do. You are in safe hands here but if you do have any concerns about buying online, buying from us, or what to buy please either call us on 01424 893593 or drop us a line on our contact us
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/wwwathelaspl/public_html/wp-content/themes/borderland/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 54